Friday, August 30, 2013

[Twitt] Lee Ji-hoon shares another photo with Junsu

 photo 130830leejjihoontweet.png

[ROUGH TRANS] The promise was accomplished with yesterday’s ‘tweet-zabeth’ :) I felt infinitely moved as an audience.. Eun-cheni’s storm of ad-libs caused burst of laughter, it was fun to watch.. Thanks to Junsu, who clapped like a seal, our body and soul ‘inhaled’ eels, it was a healthy day♥
-
[T/N: Eun-cheni = Park Eun Tae who plays as the other Lucheni (besides Lee Ji-hoon) in 'Elisabeth';
Another note: eating eels is considered a stamina boost]

[OTHER TRANS] Yesterday’s promise from ‘Tweet-zabeth’ has been accomplished :) As a spectator, I felt limitless emotions…I burst into laughter because of Eun-keni’s adlibs and had a great time…I clapped like a seal. Thanks to Junsu, I ate delicious eels that turned my day into a healthy one for my body and soul♥

 photo BS2YjHDCYAAm9OJ.png

Source: @leejeehoon79
Translated by: pvtse of JYJ3 + @ohmyjunsu
Shared by:   pvtse of  JYJ3 + LENY

No comments:

Post a Comment