Sunday, September 15, 2013

Korokke-sama (a Japanese Comedian) mentioned JYJ

Japanese popular comedian Korokke-san mentioned JYJ in his blog 

Thank you for watching “Merengeno Kimochi”*~\(^o^)/

(*T/N: it’s program title)

Thank you for your comments, JYJ fans all~(^O^)
Various things happen, but I think JYJ is kind and warm because fans are warm so much!! This is the words I, Korokke decided this year!!
“You(other) are the first. I am the second.”
I think JYJ has this thinking!!
“Fans are the first. JYJ is the second.”
I feel kindness from JYJ unlike any other from(^O^)
Let’s support them and take good care of them(^O^)

Source: Korokke-san’s ameblo page
Translated by: @ayano_jyj
Shared by:rilanna of JYJ3 + LENY



Popular Japanese Comedian Korokke-san mentions JYJ and how to sing “Rainy blue” Jaejoong’s style^^ (via @ayano_jyj)


Credit: kaju0731
Shared by: JYJ3 + LENY

No comments:

Post a Comment