Sunday, April 7, 2013

JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome” Blogs Updates – Actress Risako Miura & RYO-san

Actress Risako Miura blogged about JYJ concert 
 
 

Speaking of excitement, I went to JYJ’s dome concert. I was really impressed and my heart keeps pounding! Which JYJ member are you a fan of? I’ve been asked and well, I’m a fan of these 3 people. Each solo is perfect, but the 3 of them together singing is the best. Their harmony gave me goosebumps. I want to see more~ I want to listen more~ Of course I am joining the fanclub~ Source: Miura Risako’s Blog
 
Ryo-san blogged about JYJ concert
 
About 3 years ago I met a woman during the JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME. After the Live ended, I began acquainted with this woman. And I came to marry this woman then. Just the other day, there is a JYJ concert in Tokyo Dome live and despite her busy schedule, she also helped again. Note: Ryo Tanaka is one of the JYJ Japanese dancers in the recent Tokyo Dome concerts. He also used to be their dancer when JYJ was in Tohoshinki. I translated it because I found his entry sweet. www Source: Ryo Tanaka’s FB Translated by: Ruby (@rubypurple_fan 1, 2) of JYJ3 Shared by: JYJ3 + Leny

No comments:

Post a Comment