Sunday, April 7, 2013


[TRANS] 2013 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome – Letters to Fans


These letters appeared on the big screen onstage near the ending of “Boy’s Letter”

[TRANS] Even though it’s embarrassing to be writing a letter like this to the fans, but I feel if I write it into words, my pent up feelings can be convey. I am always grateful of your unending support
- Junsu

[TRANS] If there’s none of you who stand in front of me now, I don’t think I will be here.
The very reason that I am standing here is because of you who’re standing here.
- Yuchun

[TRANS]
I think there’s no other happiness I’ve ever felt where I can stand and sing before all of you like today.
I hope this happiness would stay in mine and your heart “forever”~!
-Jejung-

[TRANS] It was such a long time. (We) made you wait. For a long time… Thanks to that long time.. We, have become stronger..  Everyone, thank you.
And, I love you.
“Forever”… -JYJ -
Picture Credits: @jeje_reico(JS, YC) + @JJ_Peace(JJ) + lejxiah(JYJ)
Translation Credit: Helly of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3 + Leny
Please take out with full credits

No comments:

Post a Comment