Sunday, April 28, 2013

JYJ Naver Line Update: Jaejoong’s Vacation in Tokyo!

1
[Trans] Everyone~ I’m Jaejoong~^^
How are you doing on fine spring days~~
I went on vacation
The vacation that I went after released my solo album and finished Asia Tour~

4

2
[Trans] For a few years, the happiest thing is.. we could go on a vacation after hard working. Hahaha~~^^

3
[Trans] I stayed in Japan for a week. I met friends and had some delicious foods…!!! Because I made so many precious memories, I’m going to share with all of you~^^

Untitled

4
[Trans] The picture that I took on the helicopter!!^^
Who did I ride with?

2013-04-28 01.37.09

5
[Trans] It’s my friend who came to Korea to meet me^^!!

Untitled

6
[Trans] the commemorative photo in the sky, haha!^^

7
[Trans] And!! I went to amusement park with my friend~~^^

Untitled

8
[Trans] The sweet vacation that I had for a week~
I told ‘I’m happy’ several times a day I always smiled because I really felt happy~^^

Untitled

9

Untitled

2013-04-28 02.09.09
[Trans] Lastly, I’ll show the photo that I really want to share with.. and I’m going to deep sleep in my room^^

2013-04-28 02.09.09 (1)
[Trans] The love that you always showed me in every concert~
It was really beautiful just like this~ Thank you very much~^^

Untitled

Source: JYJ Naver LINE
Trans by: @theyoungestmin
Shared by: JYJ3 + Leny

No comments:

Post a Comment