Sunday, April 7, 2013

[Trans] Japanese Haru Hana “Missing You” Special Edition – Park Yoochun Interview


Q: The reason to be cast in Missing You?

YC: Last summer, rather than receiving the script, I received the guideline of the script instead. I was then producing our album with the members in America, I like all of the characters until the stage where I feel so excited for the whole night. I was attracted because of the psychopathic Kang Hyungjun is a character that I have originally wanted to act as, but once I felt the charm of Han Jungwoo that I’m cast in, who always keeps the faith to protect the person who he loved and cherished, I got captivated instantly.

 Q: In the drama, whenever there are memories which are supposed to be forgotten, Jungwoo will do the hand magic to Suyeon. What will Yoochun-sshi do when you have something that you hate till the stage where you want to forget about it?

YC: Although I’m a good drinker, but rather to forget something, it’s more like, I go drinking to change my mood.
Because no matter when, I will do my best to end the unhappy memories at the same spot; if I didn’t let go, it will only make myself suffer.
I will also go to exercise to reduce stress.
I go swimming or jet skiing in summer while snowboarding in winter.
In addition, I have very good memory, I can even remember those embarrassing episodes that other people want to forget. (Laughs)
So, whenever there is someone doing the hand magic pose in front of me, no matter how that person tries, I still can’t forget about that piece of memory. (Laughs)

Credit: 暖日呀呀
Translated by: @PuppyAndCream(1, 2)
Shared by: JYJ3 by rilanna + Leny

No comments:

Post a Comment