Sunday, April 7, 2013

[Trans] “The Beginning” - Hayato-san Blog Update

The Beginning  

The 3-days concert filled with soul had ended.
And that also signals the beginning
They said that right?
That they will give their best into the activities in Japan
That they want to do a national tour here
And that “goodbye” is unsuitable between fans and them
The appreciation they had towards fans who waited for them
And the 3 days was when fans’ feelings are united and the same towards JYJ’s comeback to them here
Are these also conveyed to those of you participating in the live-viewing in theatres?

Those were such blissful moments.

I still cannot stop tearing now

Because what happened in the 2 years that I was involved seemed to cross my head like revolving lanterns
And now…… all is empty
And now…… all is empty

The beginning, to them and to all of you,
Also means the end for me

Why did it even started?……. That’s my business

Your tears last night
Their tears

I was so happy you see

They believed in you
And you believed in them

I will write about facts here
From now, I will probably not be in touch with them any more
And so, I will not be able to reply if you ask me anything about them

Our staff, who sat along and fought along with the lawyers on Japan’s legal suit
Our staff, who gave support to everything that happened in Japan these few years
My wife, who was the only Japanese support staff
Ms X, who supported Baek-san all along since she was the manager of Kwon San Woo

And there was me too

We are no longer by their side

During yesterday’s concert
I wanted to tell them “you guys did a great job!!” but didn’t have the courage to
And now all I have are these words which I wanted to say then, still running in my head

When they were singing “You’re” (Jen’s note: when the 3 of them were on small trolleys going around the Dome throwing signed balls to the audience), I shouted their names loudly when they came near me but my voice was drowned by everyone’s and didn’t get to them

Frankly
So this is the end is it? ……. That’s my complicated feeling

I can’t hold it in …… My tears still won’t stop now

When I prepared the birthday cake for Yuchun at that time
When I heard Yuchun saying “I want to do a live!!!” at that time
When I was listening to a crying Jaejoong at that time talking during the “after-party” for Hitachinaka concert
When I guided Junsu’s parents and other VIPs at that time to their seats
And my wife whom Jaejoong said “I’ll be back” at that time during his departure at Narita……
She was crying since morning and couldn’t stop as if a hole has opened in her heart

But all of you are fine now right!!
There is nothing more to worry about right!!

From now, together with all of you,
The soon-to-be-announced management agency will support them
(I don’t know which agency)

We shall continue to watch-over all of you without being seen
Because we also need to use some “magic” to get rid of our pain you see
(Jen’s note: In Japan, the words CHICHIN PUIPUI used here by Hayato-san is usually used when you talk to kids comforting them that this “magical” power will ease their pain or this “magical” power will make the rain stop etc., to turn something bad into something good)

That’s why I won’t close this blog
I will leave this as a “café” to talk freely about them so please don’t worry
I am just a master (of the café) here but feel free to drop by and visit

As one of the planner, I want you to watch “3Voices III” too

Credit: Hayato-san’s Blog
Translated By: @Jen_BabyLove
Shared By: JYJ3 Team + Leny

No comments:

Post a Comment